Last Revised: 11/17/2020
This Policy describes:
- The types of information we collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website available at: www.fwdebtrelief.com (“the Website”).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, then please do not use our websites. By using our Website, you agree to the terms of this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time (see below, “Changes to this Policy”). Your continued use of our Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
What We Collect and How We Collect It
To ensure that we provide you with the best possible experience, we will store, use, and share information about you in accordance with this Policy.
Information You Provide to Us
Personal Information is any information that can be used to individually identify you from a larger group, such as data including, but not limited to, your:
- first and last name
- company name
- email address
- mailing address
- telephone number
- comments or messages provided in free text boxes.
You may provide us Personal Information when you:
- request information about Company
- subscribe to our Company emails
- register yourself with the Website.
The information that you provide in each case will vary. In some cases, we may ask you to create a username and password that should only be known to you. Furthermore, always use caution in the information you provide in text boxes. Do not include sensitive information such as health information, financial information or other sensitive information in such text boxes.
Automated Information Collection
In addition to the information that you provide to us, we may also collect information about you during your visit to our Website. We collect this information using automated tools that are detailed below. These tools may collect information about your behavior and your computer system, such as your internet address (IP Address), the pages you have viewed, and the actions you have taken while using the Website. Some of the tools we use to automatically collect information about you may include:
- (a) Cookies. A “cookie” is a small data file transmitted from a website to your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are usually defined in one of two ways, and we may use both of them:
- session cookies, which do not stay on your computer after you close your browser, and
- persistent cookies, which remain on your computer until you delete them or they expire.
- We use website performance cookies that collect anonymous information on how people use our Website to help us understand how you arrive at our site, browse or use our Website and highlight areas where we can improve, such as navigation. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
- Of course, if you do not wish to have cookies on your devices, you may turn them off at any time by modifying your internet browser’s settings. However, by disabling cookies on your device, you may be prohibited from full use of the Website’s features or lose access to some functionality.
- (b) Third Party Websites and Services. We work with a number of service providers of marketing communications technology. These service providers may use various data collection methods to improve the performance of the marketing campaigns we are contracting them to provide. The information collected can be gathered on our websites and also on the websites where our marketing communications are appearing. For example, we may collect data where our banner advertisements are displayed on third party websites.
Do Not Track Disclosure
Other than as disclosed in this Policy, the Website does not track users over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising. Therefore, the Website does not operate any differently when it receives Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals from your internet web browser.
Your Choices and Selecting Your Privacy Preferences
We want to provide you with relevant information that you have requested.
We will occasionally provide you with informational messages and newsletters from the Company. At any time, you may opt out of these messages by selecting the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email. Any transactional or service-oriented messages are usually excluded from such preferences, as such messages are required to respond to your requests or to provide goods and services, and are not intended for the purposes of marketing.
Please note that by opting out or unsubscribing you may affect other services you have requested we provide to you, in which email communication is a requirement of the service provided.
Accuracy and Access to Your Personal Information
We strive to maintain and process your information accurately. If you ever have questions about what Personal Information we maintain, or to make changes, please contact us directly for assistance or submit a request through the Contact Us page.
Information of Minors
We do not actively seek to gather information from individuals under the age of eighteen. We do not target the Website to minors, and would not expect them to be engaging with our websites or services. We encourage parents and guardians to provide adequate protection measures to prevent minors from providing information unwillingly on the internet. If we are aware of any Personal Information that we have collected about minors, we will take steps to securely remove it from our systems.
How We Use Your Information
The information we gather and that you provide is collected to provide you information and the services you request, in addition to various other purposes, including, but not limited to:
- Preventing malicious activity and provide you with a secure experience.
- Providing service and support for services you request.
- Providing marketing communications that are effective and optimized for you.
- Keeping you up-to-date with the latest benefits available from us.
- Preventing unwanted messages or content.
- Measuring the performance of our marketing programs.
- Contacting you about services and offers that are relevant to you.
How We Share Your Information
We do not sell or lease your information to any third party. We may disclose your Personal Information to our trusted third party business partners in accordance with this Policy. We work with a number of partners that help us process your requests, deliver customer service and support, send email marketing communications, and provide experiences that you have come to expect from us. We will share your information with these third parties in order to fulfill the service that they provide to us. These third party partners are under contract to keep your information secure and not to use it for any reason other than to fulfill the service we have requested from them.
California Residents. We will not disclose or share your Personal Information with third parties for the purposes of third party marketing to you without your prior consent.
Except as described in this Policy, we will not share your information with third parties without your notice and consent, unless it is under one of the following circumstances:
- Responding to duly authorized information requests from law enforcement or other governmental authorities.
- Complying with any law, regulations, subpoena, or court order.
- Investigating and helping prevent security threats, fraud, or other malicious activity.
- Enforcing or protecting the rights and properties of the Company or its subsidiaries.
- Protecting the rights or personal safety of the Company’s employees.
There are circumstances where the Company may decide to buy, sell, or reorganize its business in selected countries. Under these circumstances, it may be necessary to share or receive Personal Information with prospective or actual partners or affiliates. In such circumstances, the Company will ensure your information is used in accordance with this Policy.
Third Party Websites
For Website Visitors Outside of the United States
The Company is based in the United States and provides goods and services to individuals located in the United States. The Company does not market its goods and services to, or otherwise track the behavior of individuals outside the United States. However, we understand many visitors to our Website may be located outside of the United States. While we welcome visitors from around the world, the Company does not warrant or represent that this Website or the Company’s information practices are compliant with any law other than those applicable laws in the United States. Regardless, we will always process your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy.
Safeguarding the Information We Collect
We take reasonable technical, administrative, and physical safeguards in order to protect your Personal Information against accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, we can never promise 100% security.
Changes to this Policy
How to Contact Us
We value your opinions and welcome your feedback. To contact us about this Policy or your Personal Information, please contact us at:
FRED WEHRWEIN, P.C.
1910 St Joe Center Rd,
Fort Wayne, IN 46825, USA
Corporate Office: (260) 480-5700
Toll Free Number: (866) 423-6600